Design Director - Mobile
1 day ago
As a design director at Amber, you'll oversee multiple game design teams working to create amazing player experiences on a diverse portfolio of projects. If you're an experienced mobile design leader who is passionate about driving successful design strategy, fostering effective design process, and mentoring exceptional design talent, we want to meet you!
- Lead multiple design teams working on world-class mobile game projects
- Set the strategic vision and design culture to deliver successful results now and in the future
- Oversee design team staffing, training, performance management, and career development
- Directly manage project design leads, fostering their continued growths as leaders
- Champion the discipline of mobile game design by mentoring and coaching
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and upcoming projects
- 10+ years of experience in mobile game design, or equivalent background
- Professional experience leading large design teams
- Expert knowledge of mobile and free-to-play design fundamentals
- Advanced understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.