Deputy Global Communications
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
7 days ago
At the heart of the Global Communications Team and directly under the management of the VP Global Communications, your tasks will be:
- Create and organize Global Communications' Strategic Planning
- Grow and support the 250 people Global Communications Ubisoft Community (training, growth plan, team building...)
- Manage the organization of the Global Communications Summit
- Ensure the coordination and animation of the Global Communications team (training sessions, seminars, team meetings...)
- Bring your strategic vision on budgetary investments for the global communications team (dashboards, kpis...)
You have at least a 10 year experience in project management in communications. You love teamwork and you know how to grow and support communities.
You are bilingual in English and French and have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
You are organized, autonomous and proactive and thrive in complex international project management contexts.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable gaming experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.