Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
7 days ago
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Deployment Specialist will be responsible for the adequate distribution of our games in all platforms, stores and territories. This position will work within the Distribution department to drive Tilting Point’s future towards becoming the top game publisher by ensuring our portfolio of games comply with the latest technological advancements and requirements.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Keep up to date with the latest news, tech releases, TRCs and Guidelines changes of all relevant platforms and markets
- Distribute relevant information to key stakeholders, catering the content towards each individual group (Development Studios, Marketing team, …)
- Create and maintain a Documentation hub that allows both internal and external teams to self-service in order to resolve common questions
- Become the go-to person to resolve any hurdles, obstacles or complex questions related to submissions, app review process or any other related legalities
- Account management for all the platforms: creating new accounts, setting up the right permissions, offboard partners when needed…
- Support developers with certifications, keys and set up processes for test devices profiling maintenance
- Assist in Game Transfer tasks
- Coordinate submissions when required (expedite reviews, special events related) working with Producers across the organization
- Create Soft Launch and Global Launch checklist to ensure Dev teams are compliant with all the Tilting Point or Platforms requirements. Support the Production team when needed on these tasks
- Collaborate with ASO, Organic Growth and others to adapt to the Store latest requirements
- Find new methods to improve our processes by either implementing already existing tools or briefing new ones to be built by our internal teams
- Participation in the Privacy stakeholder group to ensure Tilting Point is legally compliant with all relevant privacy legislation
Your XP & Skills:
- (Required) You are fluent in English, both written and oral. Additional languages are a plus
- (Required) You are highly organised and self-sufficient
- You enjoy finding simple solutions to hard problems
- You can strongly defend a position when you consider a decision can put Tilting Point at risk, and at the same time act as devil’s advocate, finding creative solutions and alternative paths to enable business-driven goals
- You are an off-road team player who feels comfortable interacting with a wide variety of clients, whose knowledge about the topic at hand will wildly vary
- You are Impact driven: you focus on results and deliver meaningful work (as opposed to ‘collecting’ useless hours). You understand the difference between urgency and importance.
- Experience as a Project manager in tasks involving technical, and operational aspects is a plus.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.