Deployment Producer/ Project Manager
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
12 days ago
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Deployment Producer / Project Manager will partner with internal teams and external studios to broaden the distribution of our games to new platforms, stores and territories. This position will work within the Distribution department and closely with the Game Management and Business Development teams to drive Tilting Point’s future towards becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Become the knowledge-holder for your assigned distribution channels and create and maintain documentation catered towards both the internal team and 3 rd parties
- Coordinate Production tasks to bring the projects to launch and operate them adequately further down the line
- Ensure the ports, marketing and distribution execution meet our quality and legal standards
- Become the bridge between the original Development Studios and other 3 rd parties involved to ensure a smooth transition process and ensure knowledge sharing between all parties
- Cooperate with Dev studios, Marketing and Live Operations teams to boost the game’s performance on each channel
- Responsible of defining financial targets for each individual distribution channel and ensuring the achievement of those monthly and quarterly goals
- Research, evaluate and identify new distribution opportunities (markets, platforms, stores) for Tilting Point’s entire portfolio
- Work with internal key stakeholders to create the necessary set of tools and processes that enable us to efficiently operate the games in all channels
Your XP & Skills:
- (Required) Experience as a Producer or Project manager in tasks involving technical, marketing and operational aspects
- (Required) You know the mechanism of the mobile F2P market and are interested in other business models
- You are an off-road team player who feels most comfortable jumping between different areas of the business, partnering with subject experts to accomplish a goal
- You are Impact driven: you focus on results and can accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours). You understand the difference between urgency and importance.
- You are a Passionate self-starter: you inspire through your drive for excellence and bring a positive energy in the team with you ‘can do’ attitude. You enjoy finding simple solutions to hard problems.
- You are not afraid of challenging the status quo
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.