Demand Operations Manager, AdOps
3 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re seeking a results-driven, analytical & entrepreneurial-minded AdOps Manager to help manage all facets of Chartboost demand, margin optimization, and program health.
Working with Account Management, Sales, and BI, you would primarily manage the setup, QA, and performance of Chartboost advertising promotions to achieve success and growth for our advertisers. You would have ownership of monitoring and improving program health, optimizing advertiser/supply pairing, and performing strategic data analysis. Having strong knowledge of the mobile ad-tech ecosystem and familiarity with key concepts like ROAS, CPI, IPM, CTR, etc. is ideal.
We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, detail oriented and comfortable working with very complex interdependent systems and processes despite the granularity of the data. If you’re able to think through the downstream effects of a small configuration change, and anticipate how each tweak may play out in the context of larger cross team efforts, then we want to talk to you!
This is an individual contributor role based in Chartboost's Amsterdam office.
Impact you will make:
- Provide internal and external clients with detailed campaign analysis, including performance summary and optimization recommendations in order to identify trends and areas of opportunity
- Daily data analysis to identify new growth areas and reduce waste
- Troubleshoot performance and manage targeting, constraints, ROAS, and margin
- Participate and/or lead diverse program health and demand and supply matching initiatives
- Act as liaison with engineering & product teams
- Prepare reports, metrics, and updates tracking the progress for assigned ad campaigns.
- Partner with team to assist in development and implementation of new methodologies to best deliver quality service across our program
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in Ad Operations, Data Analysis, Monetization/UA, Account Management, Technical Support or relevant field at a mobile/online gaming company, advertising agency, ad network, DSP or SSP
- Results oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with both business and engineering teams
- Must be a self-starter, with a willingness to learn new skills and take initiative in order to drive results
- Energetic to create/supplement process, but flexible around business needs
- Advanced use of Excel/Google Sheets and proficient data analysis
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Superb attention to detail and a passion for managing the quality & accuracy of analytics, including checking your and others’ work
The following experience would be a plus:
- Worked in programmatic/RTB environments
- SQL skills
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Work in an incredible, centrally located office near Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport and by car
- Transportation reimbursement
- Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and game room
- 26 days of paid time off per year
- Team building events
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.