This job might no longer be available.
23 days ago
SummaryAristocrat is a world leader in gaming entertainment, offering a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social/online games, mobile applications, and casino management systems.
We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world. Our team of over 7000 employees deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and technology. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day.
What you'll do
This role is within the Research and Development department within the CTO organization and involved with strategically forward-looking initiatives of Aristocrat’s global technology business. We research, analyze, integrate, and build emerging and existing market technologies to create future solutions across the company. These solutions span from online video games, social casino games, game development kits, mobile apps, web platforms, digital displays, streaming technologies, AI, ML, Blockchain and more. Work with a team of professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
As an internal Demand Analyst, you will support the Tech Talent Incubator program’s planning, execution, and growth strategies. You will work well within a team environment, work with people from multiple disciplines, effectively integrate with remote teams, be proactive, forward thinking, and be easy to collaborate with. You’ll thrive in a team environment, being proactive, forward-thinking, and fostering easy collaboration. The position offers the stability and growth opportunities of a people-first global organization, combined with the dynamic and impactful environment typically found in start-ups.
- We are looking for a Technical Demand Analyst who can work in within the Tech Talent Incubator (TTI) (Part of the Research and Development department within the CTO group) in support of TTI planning, execution, and growth strategies.
- Support the Technology Talent Incubator (TTI) in efforts to promote and grow its internship program companywide by working with internal teams to understand and forecast their demand for interns.
- Define and revise the processes that allow the TTI team to continually improve productivity and quality, while delivering on business commitments.
- Conduct initial outreach to potential internal customers and qualify new internal project leads based on needs and interest.
- Respond to inquiries from and schedule calls with new intern customers interested in the intern program to assess their readiness.
- Maintain a “database” of qualified internal departments currently utilizing interns along with prospective departments.
- Support ad-hoc training requests regarding the internship program to potential internal customer, including taking an internal sales approach to presenting a tailored value proposition.
- Provide training and support to internal business customers and others in the TTI program to ensure a successful experience with interns.
- Identify potential adjustments to the training program based on understanding internal customer requirements gathered during the demand interview process.
- Build and maintain positive long-term focused relationships with internal teams, the Research and Development department and the CTO organization, via regular calls, in-person meetings, etc.
- Identify, research and document internal departments utilizing interns, internal onboarding processes, and external vendors.
- Collaborate with internal customers to revise and maintain demand estimates, update documentation, and create presentations.
- Communicate with Tech Talent Incubator staff regularly (email, chat, presentations).
- Continuously and proactively research, learn and document potential areas for expansion of TTI program within Aristocrat.
- Create, document, and prioritize Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Technical Requirements to help understand internal customer’s needs.
- Continuously and proactively provide suggestions on potential areas for improving the relationship with project teams and reviewing and improving the processes and tools of the TTI program within Aristocrat.
- Ability to proactively recognize and provide solutions to challenging situations.
- Ability to create and present proposals, presentations, and solutions to all levels of staff, including executives.
- Travel as required, local, regional, and nationally.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with others in the company across different backgrounds including software engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, business line owners, quality assurance resources, project managers, executives, managers, sales, HR, marketing, vendor staff and more.
- Work closely with other TTI team members in support of the work that TTI performs throughout the year.
- Work upward within the Research and Development organization to support the CTO group’s efforts.
- Work across organization lines to support the growth and expansion plans for the TTI team.
- Gather and document project and task information for each project team utilizing interns.
- Follow and improve the established methodology and standards for work assignments.
- Escalate issues as needed to gain collaboration and support from others.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Learn and follow Aristocrat standard processes.
- Ability to research, discover, and analyze solutions in the field of technology.
Tools / Data
- Demonstrated capacity to research, learn and use tools and technologies to solve relevant challenges.
- Consistently deliver on assigned tasks, milestones and communicate in advance or risks and mitigation options.
- Use documentation solutions such as team wiki (Confluence & SharePoint), project management tools (Jira), MS Office suite, understanding of software development tools (Visual Studio, Unity, GitHub & SVN), shared file repositories, team chat tools (Teams & Slack) and other tools as identified.
- Maintain clear and direct communication with the management team and other stakeholders, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Understand current and planned tasks status and effectively document and communicate such status and plans.
- Prepare and present reports on program status, communicate success stories and develop long term plans on a bi-annual basis (at minimum).
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written communication skills related to project documentation.
- Oral and written communication skills, strongly team-oriented with a collaborative mindset.
- Ability to work effectively in both structured and unstructured team, individual, and project environments.
- Able to learn and work on different and parallel projects over time.
- Project management experience is a plus.