Delivery Manager (Platform)
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
7 days ago
Wargaming is looking for Delivery Manager to join the Platform department.
The goal of the Wargaming’s Platform Team is to provide a seamless and enjoyable experience to our players, decrease development costs and reduce the hurdles of publishing new titles. We seek to accomplish this by creating a common set of scalable, data-centric services and tools. Once implemented throughout Wargaming, developers will be able to release new products and major features much quicker.
The Delivery Manager is a multi-skilled manager able to act as a Project manager, Scrum Master, Delivery Manager and Product manager at a certain level. This person is responsible for requests delivery as well a stand along projects if assign to it . DM works in close cooperation with development team, Engineering Managers, integration team, partners out side and inside Wargaming if it's necessary to assure delivery.
What will you do?
- Take over the responsibility for the delivery and act as a single contact point on delivery related matters;
- Own management processes, practices and quality standards for the teams, projects;
- Ensure that delivery team purpose and objectives are clear and linked to Platform vision and strategy;
- Interact with the business leaders, teams, engineering leads and the stakeholders on the 3+ months product roadmap;
- Align technology and business strategy within team roadmaps;
- Facilitate critical incident management and technical roadmaps;
- Develop a team environment that supports team engagement and high performance in a diverse, distributed and partnered teams;
- Builds strong relationships with internal customers, stakeholders and integration teams to ensure delivery is smooth and customer centric;
- Coach and empower delivery teams to take accountability for delivery, risk and issue management and assisting by removing blockers;
- Empower and support product managers and delivery teams to invest in application health, balancing application and platform ownership responsibilities with project delivery;
- Provide technical advice and customer support to optimize the value they get and deliver valued outcomes;
- Manage team operations, including planning, resource/capacity, risk management;
- Interact with the Team Leaders and Engineering Managers on allocations, planning, people performance, and employee satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Project Management skills
- 2+ years of experience in leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies;
- Ability to dive deep into complex issues of the production delivery, run the root cause analysis, invent the solution and push it through all steps necessary to deliver;
- Clear understanding of budgeting, business-planning, capacity planning;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Russian.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in multiple and distributed teams management;
- Experience in working with high loaded systems.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!