5 days ago
As the Datorama Specialist, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between the business problems of our marketing team and the software solutions provided by Datorama. Part of your role is also to influence and enlighten the users on the use of the solution.
You’ll be expected to work closely with the end users of the platform across Ubisoft teams, the Enterprise Data department, external agencies, and with the CDO. Your role will be to also gather actionable insights from vast amounts of data brought into Datorama.
- Create, edit, and manage workspaces, data streams, reports, and dashboards;
- Liaise with the Datorama Client Success and Account Management representatives to ensure successful and ongoing adoption of the platform;
- Become Datorama Certified and stay up to date on the latest product offerings by taking Datorama University courses and attending webinars;
- Document all processes in a central repository and update them over time as your data integration expands and evolves, ensuring that the users can access them at all times;
- Establish and manage Change Management / Governance / Center of Excellence programs within Ubisoft;
- Build connectors between Datorama and other APIs / sources in Python if no out of the box connectors exist;
- Setup API connections between Datorama and Enterprise Data Platform;
- Manage existing users and onboard new users.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, its vocabulary, and key metrics;
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, communication, project management, and content development skills;
- Ability to work with and understand data models, large data sets, and ETL processes;
- Extensive experience using Python and Excel;
- Proficiency in databases and SQL is a plus;
- English written and spoken.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore, and discover new possibilities.
Ubisoft Toronto was founded in 2010 and has contributed to many award-winning Ubisoft brands including: Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, For HonorTM, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®, and Watch Dogs®. In 2018, the team at Ubisoft Toronto developed its first new IP, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, and is leading development of Watch Dogs: Legion. Ubisoft Toronto is one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People in 2020.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas have a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and Create the Unknown.