Data center Physical Security Specialist (F/H/NB)
4 days ago
The position is located in our international HQ in Saint-Mandé, with Ubisoft IT department, and specifically in “Security & Risk management” team which bring to all Ubisoft estate infrastructure its technical and functional security expertise.
Inside this department of 100 people, the physical security team includes 10 people distributed between Montreal, Bucharest, Kev and Shanghai and is composed with security coordinators, analysts and specialists.
As “Data Center Physical Security Specialist” your role will be to deploy every physical security process of Ubisoft data centers’ parc.
Your responsibilities will be as below:
- Participates in the development of the global physical security strategy and oversee its implementation.
- Creates and maintains physical security policies and standards.
- Creates and provides operational procedures & documentation.
- Acts as subject matter expert during major physical incidents and follows up to ensure proper corrective actions.
- Performs necessary activities in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Performs infrastructure analysis for new data centers projects.
- Creates reports of analysis and requirements.
- Analyses solutions and validate products choices.
- Plans budgetary needs.
- Performs evaluations of requirements to laws and regulations regarding safety and physical security.
- Implements security best practices and global policies impacting the safety of persons and security of physical assets.
- Oversees physical security controls implementations.
- Built and deploy an assessment program for physical security systems of our data centers.
- Plans assessments with stakeholders based on priority.
- Performs on-site and remote physical security assessments and provide results and recommendations.
- Plans corrections measures and mitigation with Hosting team management or its delegate.
- Oversees the implementation of the mitigation and offer support when needed.
- Proven track record of technical hands-on experience in at least one of the following topics: Physical access controls, video surveillance, physical intrusion mitigation.
- Proven track record of experience in data centers security.
- Proven track record of hands-on experience in physical security implementations.
- Proven track record of experience in information security field or relevant experience.
- Knowledge in access control and surveillance systems.
- Knowledge in IT technologies pertaining to the physical security field.
- Knowledge in fire safety legislations / building code.
- Methodic and result-oriented with excellent Organization skills.
- Ability to interact with representatives from different backgrounds, to show pedagogy and communicate technical or safety concepts to all types of stakeholders.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation.
- Adapt quickly to change and able.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- English language is required (oral/written).
- Degree, certification or training in security (ASIS PSP, etc.) is an asset.
- Ubisoft adapt itself to COVID-19 period. Every recruitment interview is conduct through visio conference to protect your health and the one of our team.
- [30 min; remote] - Phonescreen with one Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Exercise from home;
- [60 min; remote] - Interview with the hiring manager and one Talent Acquisition Specialist
- [60 min; remote] – Interview with your department responsible and one future colleague
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.