Data Warehouse Developer
8 days ago
Unity has moved as a company onto Google Cloud Platform and the Data Warehouse team are migrated onto GCP from a Microsoft SQL BI stack. Migrating onto GCP opens up many opportunities for the team and also poses a great technical challenge since the technology is new and the way of working and thinking around data needs to adapt as well. The team supports the whole company around key reporting metrics to the board and C-level executives, present a sustainable and stable data feed towards key systems around the company and act as a partner across teams and departments. The value add of the partnership across various teams is helping them understand and realise their own data needs and vision. You get the opportunity to work in an environment with a high degree of autonomy and where you are given the full responsibility for your area. However you will be part of a strong team based in Copenhagen and San Francisco where you will find sparring and support and where you will also solve projects and tasks on a global level.
- Engage closely with our finance stakeholders to understand their data and reporting needs
- Work in close collaboration in building out key metrics for our SaaS business
- Performing data analysis tasks in order to support our Chief Revenue Officer and his organization with various ad-hoc analysis and reporting needs
- Open for learning new technologies and how to get these understood, developed and rolled out across the data warehouse platform for the benefit of our business stakeholders
- Experience in working with data, business intelligence functions and analytics in general
- Experience in SQL and python is required
- Experience in building front end reporting capabilities regardless of the technology
- Good communication skills especially interacting with stakeholders
- Experience with working on large and complex datasets and requirements
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.