This job might no longer be available.
Data Support Intern (Data Entry)
7 days ago
Member of the R & D team, you work closely with our data specialists, data developers, tool programmers and internal partners to produce a high quality training dataset required in machine learning as part of our research projects. You provide the necessary information so that a system can learn to perform a particular task that we are trying to automate to improve our solutions, our internal business processes.
- Produce the training dataset using the tools provided for this purpose
- Intake, Labelling, Classification, cleansing, qualitative evaluation
- Review the training dataset produced by other raters (data support specialist)
- Follow the data creation guideline provided by the data scientist
- Communicate any data inconsistencies
- Collaborate on the improvement of data creation tools
- Participate in data analysis
- Participate in the definition of data quality indicators
- Evaluate the model trained from a user point of view
- Ability of learning tools to create specific data for each project
- Understand the data requirements or data principles
- Ability to learn statistical machine learning tools
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining a high level of quality
- Ability to learn new domain of knowledge
- Ability to be versatile on data lecture (good general culture)
- Ability to interview future user of the model to understand their needs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic statistical concept (mean, percentile, accuracy)
- Rigorous, methodical, curious
- Interest for machine learning