Data & Social Listening Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
5 days ago
The role of the Community Sentiment team is to pilot data and analyse the sentiment of Ubisoft communities across all digital & social media platforms at a worldwide level. It helps to deepen knowledge of our markets, our consumers and their expectations, to guide the development of our products, the growth strategy of our brands, and drive player first decision making.
As a Data Expert and manager of the team, your role is to support our strategy to put the consumer at the heart of everything we do. By applying statistical methods and techniques to the comments we gather online you will, with your team and the global community team, generate meaningful quantitative & qualitative insights that will help drive future community management and game development strategies.
Within this team, your missions will be the following:
• Accompany the community sentiment specialist to help them with their short and medium term studies: from the need to the conduct of the study
• Identify associations, formalize mathematical/statistical relationships, model
• Analyse players' behaviour and understanding sentiment using social listening data
• Enrich our knowledge of our player base by building insights on motivations, expectations and satisfaction of our players.
• Programming tools for statistical analysis and data visualization
• Participate in the positioning of the team as an expert in data analysis within the Group
• Enrich our listening activity with data science modelling and methodologies.
• You will closely work with other data departments across Ubisoft in and effort to strengthen the community listening activity across the group, find synergies and build alignment
• Completed a MSc in Data Science or Data Analysis with a minimum of 4 years initial experience in a Data Science field.
• Strong understanding of statistics, data and modelling.
• Python programming language is no longer a secret to you and you are an Ace of SQL database query.
• Strong collaborate who can manage multiple stakeholders of various seniority at the same time.
• Ability to present complex data and insights in an easily understandable format to all areas of the business.
• Drive for change and improvements to achieve better data results
• Since you have mastered statistics and probabilities, you never lose again in Monopoly or any other board game statistical and probability mastery
• English, any other European Language is a plus
• Gamer, knowledge and interest for Video Game industry
Permanent full time role, located in Newcastle upon Tyne (UK).
The role may require periodic travelling to studio or other Ubisoft sites for workshops.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic, multicultural team that knows how to have a laugh together
- A colorful office located in the heart of Newcastle
- Regular team gaming evenings
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical plan
- Referral scheme
- Free Ubisoft PC games, discounted Ubisoft Console games.
- Subsidized gym membership
- Days off for charity work
- Massages at the office
- Free fresh fruit as well as free coffee and tea
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.