Praha, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
10 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Data Scientist to join our product team that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building production grade machine learning pipelines and data products that solve critical, complex problems and deliver business value.
What will you do?
- Design and implement machine learning models and validate model performance in the real world, using feedback from power users
- Work closely with engineers, product manager and other team members to build production grade machine learning pipelines and data products that solve critical, complex problems and deliver business value
- Build custom data models using NLP
- Identify insights based on your findings and the available literature to make actionable recommendations to the team
What are we looking for?
- A graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, or related quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy, experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and statistics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming. Fluency in Python, Hadoop, SQL, and/or R
- Proven team player that can collaborate across functions and organizations
- Experience writing APIs for use in production
- Intermediate of higher level of Russian
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in common NLP / computational linguistics – techniques:
- Pre-processing (tokenization, part-of-speech tagging, parsing, stemming)
- Semantic analysis (named entity recognition, sentiment analysis)
- Modeling and word representations (RNN / ConvNets, TF-IDF, LDA, Word2Vec)
- Cloud computing experience is a plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!