6 days ago
The Unity Monetization team builds advertising, other personalized content delivery solutions, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. We are investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop groundbreaking machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the efficiency and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
We are now looking for a Data Scientist to join a team that is building one of the key components in Unity Monetization stack. You will contribute and take the ownership of the Deep Neural Network algorithms making sure that the developers and gamers have the best advertisement experience. We expect you to actively contribute with new ideas and drive execution end-to-end.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive Unity’s user acquisition product from machine learning point of view in close collaboration with other data scientists, product managers and engineers
- Build state of the art machine learning methods to revolutionize personalized user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Implement and drive the development of deep learning and online personalized targeting solutions with tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Work with machine learning-based real-time online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Convey ideas and guide execution to implement high-quality machine learning-based products
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding and practical experience in machine learning concepts and programming
- Proficient in groundbreaking machine learning methods
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Prior experience with implementing various data and machine learning-based online decision-making systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
You might also have
- Experience with large scale data/distributed systems
- Experience in mobile advertisement, gaming, or online trading
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.