15 days ago
- Performing behavioral profiling and segmenting players based on gameplay data;
- Build and maintain computational models to predict different player attributes (e.g. engagement, toxicity, player motivation);
- Build and maintain recommendation systems beyond collaborative filtering;
- Shape personalized systems to deliver individualized experiences and communications;
- Perform Social Network Analysis to identify particularly interesting communities and hubs of players;
- Extract data and correlate both qualitative and quantitative insights across different games, platforms and content;
- Support several stakeholders with insights based on telemetry data;
- Articulate and explain complex concepts to key decision makers in a way that makes them instantly actionable.
You are driven, curious, focused on quality, autonomous, entrepreneurial, charismatic, inspirational, able to lead and inspire a team. You take initiative, proactively and thoroughly carry to completion the tasks that you identified. You have great communication skills and are able to argue for your choices in terms of priorities as well as methods. You are able to explain difficult concepts to relevant stakeholders that do not share your knowledge. Data analytics is your passion, so you keep updated with latest research, methods and findings and you share this knowledge with everyone around you.
- Proven work experience in Data Science;
- Programming/scripting experience (preferably Python & R);
- Proven knowledge of Machine Learning (preference learning, reinforcement learning, etc.), Supervised and Unsupervised learning; Database queries (SQL); Social Network Analysis;
- Insights in adaptive algorithms and AI for data analysis;
- Relevant degree with focus on data, ideally combined with computer science or game development or an interest in data, in a game development environment;
- Drive, enthusiasm and insight into gaming and software development to be able to push our platform to the next level, by utilizing their analytical mind-set in collaboration with gaming experience.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.