14 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Product analysts play a central role in Twitch's data-driven decision-making process. As an analyst at Twitch, you will shape the way product performance is measured, define critical questions that guide product strategies, and scale analytics methods and tools to support our growing business.
We are looking for an experienced product analyst to help develop new advertising initiatives aimed at improving viewer experience and unlocking new opportunities for creators. Our ideal candidate is a full-stack data powerhouse who is experienced in driving product decisions throughout the product lifecycle using data and experimentation.
- Inform strategies and prioritization through insights derived from in-depth data analysis
- Use A/B experiments to drive product direction with iterative innovation and measurement
- Develop automated dashboards and other self-service reporting tools to surface key data to stakeholders
- Build scalable data pipelines to support analytics needs
- Evaluate and forecast impact of product features on creators, viewers, and the entire Twitch ecosystem
- 6+ years of experience as a data scientist or data analyst in a high-velocity product development environment
- Experience taking products from idea to launch in a full-stack data science/analytics capacity
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation
- In-depth knowledge of A/B experiment design and able to leverage the results to guide product decisions
- Experience using a scripting language such as R or Python for data analysis
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in Tableau or comparable software
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques
- Experience building data products
- Passion about online communities, games, and Twitch
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.