19 days ago
We are seeking a Data Scientist to support our talented marketing team in scaling Royal Match worldwide! Joining our team in London in a brand new Marketing Analytics function, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our measurement, modelling and analytics strategy for one of the world's biggest global User Acquisition players and, more recently, significant spenders in ATL media.
Working very closely with our Marketing and Finance teams to build strong marketing analytics tools & frameworks, and closely measure and prove the impact of various marketing channels through A/B testing design, incrementality testing and media mix modelling tools.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Building & maintaining statistical models and analytic frameworks that allow us to invest in marketing more effectively
- Owning and delivering insightful analysis for campaigns in key channels (TV, PR, Podcasts, etc.) to advise Dream’s marketing strategy
- Reporting the performance & effectiveness of our marketing initiatives, making recommendations for continuous programmes
- Translating business needs into actionable models and data products that will empower our media buying team
- Developing analytical strategies, designing and running experiments to answer complex business questions, both systematically and on a one-off basis
- Working with central data & engineering teams to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, user acquisition, brand marketing & PR, to ensure a consistent understanding of the impact our marketing efforts are driving
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.