28 days ago
SummaryAs a Games Data Scientists you are business facing mastermind who helps turn business questions into actionable insights. You research and analyse player behaviour, and come up with recommendations. You do this by listening to stakeholders, understanding context and challenging business ideas.
You will use diverse Data Science techniques - frequentist and Bayesian statistics, machine learning, exploratory and explanatory data analysis, causal inference, data visualization, monte carlo modelling, econometric analysis, etc.
The data science department at Product Madness is made up of over 20 employees based across the globe. With a range of experience, there is also somebody to learn new skills from and develop your career. An award winning team, we push the boundaries of data science and encourage new ways of thinking.
What you'll do
- Discuss with stakeholders requirements for analysis
- Run exploratory data analysis and turn it into questions which can be answered with analytical techniques
- Proactively identify areas of improvement, run analysis, modelling to shape recommendations
- Communicate/present your results to key stakeholders
- Answer questions and tackle business problems utilising statistical or casual interference
- Collaborate, learn and share ideas & skills with the wider Data Science team
As well as endless learning opportunities and the ability to progress your career you will be well rewarded for your work, below is just some of our amazing benefits:
- Outstanding basic salary
- 25 days per year + Christmas closure + BCN Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- Flexibility of 1 hours at the start and end of the working day + Summer working hours
- Fully hybrid working arrangements
- 50€ Amazon voucher for your birthday
- Yearly Bonus
- Cigna - Medical Insurance for all our employees.
- GYMPASS - free gym membership
- Referral Scheme of 5000€ per referral hired (to be paid after successful completion of probation period)
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Visualisation techniques for present data analysis
- Python or R Experience
- Intermediate to advanced SQL
- Background in using data science to solve business problems
- Degree in relevant background - Mathematics, economics, statistics
- Any experience with AB Testing would be beneficial