At MegaZebra, we're a mobile gaming company that is relentlessly dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers and have been rethinking, redesigning and reinventing the way people play for over a decade. We develop our own original titles, and produce "Hollywood"-IP based games such as Desperate Housewives - The Game.
Remember in class when you were assigned a team for a group project and ended up doing everything yourself because no member of your team was actually doing any work? MegaZebra is a company composed entirely of the children who bore the brunt of all their group projects.
Our credo is pretty simple : do great things, and do them together. We’re led by a group of smart, committed individuals and united by our commitment to create meaningful experiences for our customers. We develop all our games in small, diverse, and vibrant teams - where everyone’s input is valued. At MegaZebra, we’re all empowered to do great work - and this is where you come in.
- You thrive in a smaller, fast-paced environment. You do your best work while riding the Giant Inverted Boomerang while your pants are literally on fire. You also know when it’s time to sign off and recharge your batteries.
- You have an education. Ideally, a Bachelor’s or Master's degree (advanced degree preferred) in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, mathematics, operations research mathematics, computer science, or engineering.
- You don’t smirk when someone says ‘’ideation’’ in a meeting.
- You’ve worked in the video games industry for the past 3 years (at least). Your experience in the games industry resulted in a profound understanding of video-games, turning insights from data into actionable improvement plans for games, and collaboration with game-designers
- You have experience with analytics platforms and technologies such as Google, Facebook Analytics, and working with database technologies, SQL, and basic scripting capabilities
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to work with peers across disciplines (designers, QA, other engineers) and across time zones.
What you’ll be up to
- Leading our Business Intelligence and Analytics efforts, and working with our marketing team to create data-driven strategies for all games
- Working with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large data sets through scripting in SQL. Use this data to gain insight into the user journey, user behavior, or understand root causes of user performance
- Using of big data analytics to monitor the performance across our game portfolio, leverage analytics to tune mechanics, modify existing features, and identify new ones to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization
- Monitoring and identifying actionable plans for improving marketing campaign KPIs, incl. player actions, installs and reactivation
- Driving the innovative use of data to optimize overall game revenues and ROI
- Find new and innovative methodology, tools, and technology to analyze and display data, as well as looking to automate marketing functions.
What’s in it for you?
- MegaZebra is a place where you can grow 10x and accelerate your career.
- Work in a highly creative environment with a super-flat hierarchy
- Join our office in Montréal. Work with a very experienced and talented group of game-designers and developers at our centrally located office. Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have significant impact, where you’ll get to be a trailblazer in the mobile game industry.
- At the same time, you will be able to plug into our capabilities as a fully-fledged video-game development studio. MegaZebra has a ten-year track-record developing and publishing our own games. So, you get the best of both worlds.
If working and playing with a bunch of clever and adorable goofballs (and a few dogs!) sounds amusing, get in touch and let us know what you’d bring to the table. Bonus points if you can tell us a trivial fact about zebras that we didn’t already know.