Data Scientist - Creatives
4 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior or Staff Data Scientist, to join Wildlifes' Creatives team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Data Scientist in the Creatives Vertical, you will play a fundamental role in connecting users to their favorite games by selecting the best marketing videos (creatives) to show to each potential new user. More specifically, you will be working directly with the Marketing Art department building the technology and products that will allow Wildlife to quickly deploy our best Creatives operation. You will accomplish that by building models on top of terabytes of data to answer our most pressing questions: how to deploy the best creatives allocation in our live campaigns? How to evaluate the quality of our current creatives portfolio? How to use our knowledge of the portfolio quality to influence the production of new creatives?
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
Develop models and analyses that will help us solve the essential challenges in the development of our games
- Build tools that help Wildlife turn data into actionable insights
- Design, analyze, and explain the results of experiments that test hypotheses of what makes our games better
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other data scientists to help Wildlife make the best and successful mobile games in the world
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce outstanding results
What you'll need
- Experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning that is both broad and deep
- Solid coding skills in Python and SQL, familiarity with distributed computing (Spark, Presto, or Hive) and version control (Git)
- Experience with model deployment at scale
More about you
- You are impact-driven and have a keen eye for high-value opportunities to develop data science projects
- You communicate clearly and compellingly in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.