Data Science Manager, Ad ROAS Pod
18 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Now we’re looking for an exceptional Data Science Manager to lead a team focused on the development of our product for advertisers who want to optimize their UA efforts toward ad revenue. Ad revenue-generating games are a core part of our advertiser client base, and we are dedicating a group of data scientists to refine the predictive models and feature pipelines to grow this offering.
Impact you will make:
- Build a team of motivated, resourceful data scientists working on a business-critical and highly visible product
- Be a mentor and thought leader for data scientists and machine learning engineers
- Explore and develop expertise with cutting-edge infrastructure (built and bought) for model development, deployment, and observability
- Propose and engineer new model features from our continuously growing and diversifying stores of data
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, and own the scoping and implementation of solutions
- Collaborate closely with Business and Product teams to co-own the delivery of results for clients
Who you are:
- BS degree in Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, Machine Learning or Computer Science
- 5 to 7 years of practical experience in a Data Science or Machine Learning role, and sound understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning principles
- 1 to 2 years of Data Science or Software Engineering team leadership experience
- Experience with continuously-deployed and frequently-retrained production ML models using a distributed training framework such as Spark, Tensorflow, or Pytorch
- Experience using a framework such as Airflow for ETL pipelines development for large and/or fast data
- Experience designing and implementing successful data products
- Experience in ad tech or mobile game industry
- Track record of clear communication, successful project management, and collaboration with product or business teams
- Intermediate Python proficiency for scripting and model prototyping; proficient with SQL
The following experience would be a plus:
- GCP Data Scientist certification
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have the potential of RSUs depending on the level/role
- Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working from home dependent on team
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.