Data Quality Analyst
2 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive, Inc., a leader in the interactive entertainment industry, is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to act as an agent of change to help drive data quality standard methodologies by developing procedures to enhance the accuracy and integrity of our organization's data.
As a member of the Data Engineering team, you’ll work closely with the Data Governance team which is responsible for setting of principles and practices that ensure high quality through the complete lifecycle of T2's data. You will be a key contributor to accomplish the data governance principle of better, leaner, cleaner data, which means better analytics, which means better business decisions, which means better business results.
Are you passionate about data and wanting to make a difference? We’ll encourage you to stay curious and take risks that allows you to immerse yourself in the data and implementation. You will be relied upon to provide both corrective and preventive data quality interventions - identifying, quantifying, and raising business risks associated with data quality.
What You'll Tackle:
- As a key member of the Data Governance organization access business impact level for data quality issues, determine root causes and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Identify, assess, monitor, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used.
- Perform data profiling and statistical tests, verifying the integrity of complex datasets.
- Collaborate with data stewards, data custodians and business partners to define data quality standards for error detection.
- Work with engineers to implement and automate data quality related business requirements.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience. Data stewardship and governance is a PLUS!
- 3+ years of hands-on SQL experience. Experience with Python or R is desirable.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills, especially Excel.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Exposure to tools used to support data management including data profiling and data quality.
- Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences such as IT, sales, finance, operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, information management, or similar.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.