Data Protection Analyst
9 days ago
You will be based in our Studio in Bucharest.
You will a member of the international Data Protection Team and will report to the Data Protection Officer based in Paris, France.
You will interact with many other stakeholders worldwide.
Your missions are (in partnership with our Legal and IT Security Teams):
For our studios in Bucharest & Cluj:
- Review local new projects or changes into existing projects for business and HR.
- Provide assistance to business and HR teams.
- Propose solutions and recommendations to improve the data protection compliance (Privacy-by-Design).
- Follow and control the recommendations’ implementation.
- Create and maintain registers.
For others territories (worldwide):
- Review our distribution and billing agreements, maintain our registers.
- Help the DPO updating Standard Contractual Clauses in our agreement.
- Manage our playtests & contracts, maintain our registers.
- Create or update policies for employees, users.
- Participate to other projects.
- Master's degree in Law ( Data Protection/ New Technologies).
- 2 years experience in these fields or previous experience in a digital company.
- A very good command of English (written and spoken).
- Having knowledge in IT Security is a plus.
- Strong interest in data protection, IT security requirements in an international framework.
- Able to understand and mitigate risks in new technologies and in a digital industry.
- Ability to work effectively and accurately with short deadlines.
- Autonomous and organized, you are a team player.
- Communicate clearly with the management to meet proposed objectives.
- Be able to adapt.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required, conflict resolution skills are a plus.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Flexible working environment.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.