Data Product Manager
10 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The Product, Engineering & Data teams are Voodoo's central tech hub. We build innovative tech products that allow us to stay ahead of the game in the mobile industry. Part of our focus is to provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our apps & games. By joining the team, you will take part in this journey of designing and building long-term projects which help our business teams in delivering our games to millions of future players!
Some examples of our products include our B2B platform used by hundreds of studios around the world to ideate and test their game prototypes, as well as an auto-bidding tool that predicts the full value users will generate using state of the art ML algorithms.
We are looking for a Data Product Manager who is deeply passionate about helping stakeholders make data-informed decisions by building reliable, efficient and insightful data products.
You will play a crucial role in the growth and success of our advertising capabilities by working on our ML prediction capabilities and advertising bidding automation products.
You will be hands-on with one of the largest datasets in the industry.
- Drive and own product vision and roadmap, guide feature prioritization and scope, in concert with cross functional teams.
- Develop iteratively, working with our marketing and tech teams (Developers, Product Managers and Data Analysts) to ideate, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to inform the roadmap.
- Dig in the technical side together with your tech team to understand tradeoffs and make informed design decisions.
- Ensure the consistency of the usage of data services across teams and manage the relationship with external suppliers
- Daily involvement in project development and product delivery (you will be both the product owner and the product manager).
- Promote your product(s) internally and evangelize your vision
- Proven experience of 4+ years, including a role as a Product Manager - Data analyst, engineer, or scientist background is a plus.
- Value-driven, data-driven, and open-minded problem solver
- Great communicator and a team player, who likes to drive results together.
- You are fluent in English and have a French conversational level.
- Interest in gaming.
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Swile Lunch voucher
- Gymlib (100% borne by Voodoo)
- Premium healthcare coverage for your family 100% borne by Voodoo
- Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouges)
- Wellness activities in our Paris office
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote days
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 30 min zoom introductory interview to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- Remote expertise assignment based on a real-life use case
- 45 min interview with the Product team to review your case study, discuss the role and responsibility
- 45 min interview with our Tech team
- 45 min final call with David Ribeiro, VP of Growth