Data Product Manager
12 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day. The Data Product Manager will play a key role in the Central Analytics department, that serves as a multi-functional cross team hub and provides company-wide analytics insights, standardization, guidance, and tools.
As a Data Product Manager at Central Analytics, you will have the opportunity to take of meaningful, big-picture projects, by managing and leading the company data infrastructure, standardization and the analytics requirement for cross-game features that will enable better decision making , support the business’ and improve our customers’ experience.
SciPlay provides great opportunities for personal growth and development, your work will have a direct and significant impact on the company’s productivity and success.
- Develop and coordinate cross-company standardization regarding analytics infrastructure, knowledge, game team alignment, and Analytics org processes
- Champion data literacy within the organization and drive adoption rates while also bridging gaps between game team analytics departments.
- Achieve a comprehensive understanding of our business as a whole and internal processes specific to the Analytics org
- Actively identify company-level needs and constraints
- Spec, design and create tracking events for a wide range of analytics requirements and cross-game features
- Assume responsibility for alignment of cross-teams’ tracking, reports, and documentation
- Work closely with various stakeholders across multiple game teams through ongoing communication
- Independently own and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Determine and define project scopes and objectives while managing the resources required for each in an effective and efficient manner
- Derive and drive the successful delivery of projects based on the Central Analytics roadmap
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan while consistently providing project updates to various stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout projects’ execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for future improvement
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience as an analyst in data-driven organizations; An experience in the on-line industry, especially in gaming- Major Advantage
- Strong SQL experience, along with a solid understanding and experience with big-data environments- Mandatory
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and BI tools; Tableau- Advantage
- Outstanding attention to details, analytical skills and critical, business, strategic and problem-solving thinking
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Excellent communication skills, self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, proactive, initiative, highly organized, “can-do” approach and a problem-solving mind set
- Fluent English – both written and verbal
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background