This job might no longer be available.
Data Operations Manager, Content Marketing
1 month ago
What you'll do
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time CM (Content Marketing) Data Manager. The role is equal parts strategy and analytics as it will be the center-point between multiple teams relating to CM – the marketing arm focused on content reach, viewership, and influencer marketing. Supporting a culture of data-informed decisions will be at the heart of everything you do. A successful CM Data Manager will work with stakeholders to unearth key findings that solves business needs.
The main objective is to generate meaningful insights from CM data as well as help implement efficient data processes including verification, data enrichment, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience in a data-centric role, strong communication skills, with bonus points for having social and influencer campaign experience, and a passion for gaming.
You will be the liaison between CM and Enterprise Data/Marketing Analytics teams regarding all data definition, deliverables and future data enhancements
- Drive constant data evolution by partnering up with data teams across the Ubisoft ecosystem (Data Science, Marketing Analytics, and Enterprise Data)
- Have a deep understanding of the CM data architecture in relation to the business needs, support the CM team with insights for various reports/dashboards
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve the CM strategies based on analysis, be the evangelist for data driven decision making, test and learn methodology, and overall data literacy within the team and partners
- Follow discrepancies in data to the source and document findings
- Challenge the status quo related to the data flow and current integration
- Collaboration with EMEA teams to drive WW standards
What you bring to the team
- Relevant knowledge in the field of Management Information Systems, Finance, Engineering, Statistics or other related quantitative fields
- Expertise in an analytical role working with data
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, and willingness to learn new tools and data systems
- Good attention to detail and accuracy with data
- Enjoys problem solving, research, and analysis
- Experience with Tableau, Adobe Analytics, and any social management platform is a plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.