Data Operations Analyst
12 days ago
Zynga is looking for a data specialist to join our world-class advertising team. This position is key to the success of reporting and analyzing daily advertising revenue and operational metrics. Do you will have a real passion for data process management and analytics? Are you eager to develop skills in revenue optimization and reporting? If yes, we are excited to hear from you!
- Maintaining daily revenue and operational KPI reporting from multiple advertising networks
- Working remotely with global advertising and data teams to generate timely and comprehensive reporting
- Ensuring consistent data quality across our advertising network performance reports via error-checking processes and rigorous inspection
- Refining data processes, set up tools, and creating automation to improve operational efficiency
- Synthesizing data into dashboards and reports using Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Executing analyses to identify revenue optimization opportunities and improve business performance
- Assisting with daily operations and analytics as needed
- Researching recent trends in the mobile advertising industry, mobile gaming industry, and advertising technology industry
You will be a perfect fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Professional experience in a data oriented role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, lookups, conditional functions, charting, and keyboard shortcuts
- Prior experience using SQL or dashboarding software (especially Tableau) will be an advantage
- Experience working with remote teams highly preferred
- Prior experience with data aggregation services such as Libring is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, collaboration, and creativity
- Strong work ethic to provide consistent daily reporting and on-time delivery
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail, time management skills, and openness toward growth
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Enthusiasm about mobile gaming is a huge plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
- Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Commuter benefits , daily lunches, snacks & drinks
- Vacation: Open vacation policy
- 26 weeks fully paid pregnancy leave for delivering mothers
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave for fathers/partners and adoptive parents
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.