Data Mining and Live Performance Manager – Studio 1492
Montreuil IDF fr
15 days ago
Integrated into the Studio's Marketing team and in close collaboration with the UX teams of 1492 and the Mobile HQ Data teams, your missions will be organized around 4 main axes:
Data Mining & Analysis
- Extract, build and leverage game analytics expertise in order to understand the performance of the game and which KPIs should be prioritized.
- Produce regular (weekly / monthly) reports on the gameplay of our games and the behavior of our players in game.
- Analyze and create report studies for each new features and balance update while beta tested and/or 100% implemented in the game.
Live Performance Recommandations
- Make recommendations to improve the KPIs of the games in cooperation with the Marketing & Live Performance Director and the UX Manager.
- Establish priorities according to the expected business impact and production constraints.
- In collaboration with the Studio’s teams, propose a live roadmaps for the games
- Collaborate with UX, Production and Dev teams to propose the appropriate methodology and tools to operate Live Ops (PN…)
- Analyze our live tests and the global game performance of the whole portfolio and adapt the test planning of tests & changes accordingly.
- Operate live tests and live performance decisions and coordinate the implementation of new features in collaboration with production and UX teams
- Monitor the in-game features “routine”, special events and overall in-game operations
- Follow Customer Support performance with HQ experts and be a hub between Customer Support, Community Management and the Production teams
- Play competitor games to keep track of the best practices and live ops techniques which improve their major KPIs
- Experience of 3-4+ years in a position with a strong analytical and operational dimension: in this position it is not only necessary to extract and analyze data, but it is also necessary to propose and implement action plans!
- Ideally you have a significant experience in a similar environment : mobile gaming free to play, or within a mobile ecosystem.
- You are fluent in SQL, and are comfortable with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI. Knowledge in Firebase is a strong plus.
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong analytical mind: you like to understand the why and how, and you also know how to relay your results without losing attention on the way!
- You are said to be self-sufficient and rigorous. You appreciate being autonomous and your previous managers recognized your proactivity.
- You have a strong collaborative mind : you will be in contact with very diverse teams, whether within the Studio or in the Headquarters teams, and the success of this position will depend greatly on the sharing of information and collaboration with many actors in order to maximize the performance of our games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, we invent the future of video games by developing new experiences, original gameplay and innovative consumption methods, accessible anytime, anywhere.
Join the adventure. You’ll be involved in everything from adapting the biggest licenses to creating games from scratch. The diversity of our gaming portfolio is matched only by the variety of our gameplay styles. From Hungry Shark to Is-It Love and Might & Magic to Assassin's Creed Rebellion, you will thrill players across the globe in solo experiences, playing against millions of enemies in real time or with their friends around the world.
At Ubisoft Mobile, we share the same vision of a caring work environment, nurtured by the diversity of our expertise and personalities. We believe that by applying this mindset we can have a bigger impact.
1492 Studio, which joined the Ubisoft family in 2018, was founded by two experts of Free To Play games ecosystem. The Studio is behind the hit games "Is it Love?" and continues to develop new universes and new games around the world.
Our playground? Narrative adventures: romance, suspense etc ...: we play with emotions and we aim to be always more inspiring to our players.
Knowing that our players get caught up in our stories and our games is what drives the team every day.
We regularly expand our Mystery Spell (Drogo, Sebastian etc.) and Carter Corp (Ryan, Matt etc.) universes, we create longrunners with Blue Swann Hospital and Fallen Road and we develop ambitious projects to feed our very committed community.
In short, we are growing!
Reporting to the Marketing & Live Performance Director of the Studio, the Data mining & Live Performance manager will monitor the live data of our games, identify the performance levers to be implemented, propose action and live operations plans and implement the live strategy of our games in collaboration with the UX and Game Producing teams.