Data Integrity and Reporting Program Manager
San Mateo, CA, United States
6 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Data Integrity and Reporting Program Manager
San Mateo, CA
Are you passionate about gaming and data and possess a wealth of experience in handling reporting programs? PlayStation Marketing’s Audience, Infrastructure, and Measurement (AIM) team is looking for a Data Integrity and Reporting Program Manager who has experience crafting, executing and managing complex and multi-faceted marketing reporting programs across a global marketing organization.
This is a global, high-visibility, position working across internal groups such as marketing, business intelligence, product, and engineering in addition to external marketing partners and media agencies. This new role within PlayStation’s global marketing team. This will give you the opportunity to be a charter member of a new team and help build a program management function from the ground up.
- Establish a global naming taxonomy for marketing campaigns, at the appropriate grain, and closely hold partners accountable to adoption
- Implement reporting roadmap to successfully complete AIM team’s operational objectives related to our reporting program
- Maintain relationships with team, internal and external partners to hit roadmap objectives and/or course correct when needed
- Facilitating reporting projects and programs with an agile approach, focused on quick turnarounds and then iterating further as needed
- Holding teams accountable to agreed upon processes and timelines
- Understand scope of reporting requirements and act as a subject matter expert for implementation/solutions
- Develop, plan and perform reviews that independently evaluate the adequacy, comprehensiveness and efficiency business needs.
- Identify deficiencies and recommend solutions to complex issues while ensuring deficiencies are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Anticipate changes in the internal and outside environment and revise processes that help make these changes
- Handle successful reporting projects in a highly dynamic and enterprise environment.
- Clearly document plans for executing on reporting requirements.
- Write reports or presentations that clearly articulate the next steps/landmarks for report development activities
- Communicate these reports to key partners internally and externally
- Lead or assist in addressing reporting/data or platform issues by working with partners, investigating root causes, and implementing scalable and extensible solutions.
- Run queries against internally and externally hosted databases to generate reporting extracts
- Own data quality within reporting systems and ensure processes to support and maintain data quality are current and up to date.
- Own and run data ingestion processes for designated tools.
- Assist with the development of training materials and other documentation
- Be dynamic enough in your role to chip in to the management of other programs in times of need
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Computer Science, or other relevant area with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent people skills required. Must be able to build, lead and motivate a team
- Resourceful multitasker who meets deadlines despite competing priorities. Able to seek solutions through information gathering
- Experience with SAFe or Scrum methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences ranging in skill set technical to non-technical) and experience (individual contributors to executive), cross-organizationally and with external partners.
- Experience with overseeing projects/work flow across a global institution
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and R
- Experience in the video game industry is not required, but interest in gaming is strongly desired. Experience in digital entertainment, consumer electronics, technology is a plus
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application for marketing reporting
- You are an analytical thinker who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- You possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills, able to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- You thrive in a collaborative work environment and excel under pressure, with experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to overcome challenges while maintaining a positive attitude and even a sense of humor
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever task is necessary
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.