4 days ago
We are currently searching for a Data Engineer. Leveraging big data technologies, you will work in close collaboration with marketing business analysts and other IT teams in order to help marketers obtain a holistic view of media campaigns and their performance in achieving the desired consumer response.
- Design, Implement and Maintain data pipelines in our architecture
- Structure the data in our data platform (Data Lake and Data Warehouse)
- Ensure best practices and data quality guidelines during project phases
- Implement and monitor data quality indicators across the entire data pipeline
- Contribute to the development of internal tools and automation of processes
- Be proactive in quality control such as monitoring and fixing data quality issues
- Collaborate with team members, product managers, and product analysts to understand business and data needs
- Support the existing processes running in production
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership
- 1-3 years of experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT related field
- Advanced experience with SQL (Teradata preferred).
- Experience with programming languages (Java, Python, Shell scripting…)
- Experience managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience working with Big Data technologies
As a plus:
- Experience in Quality Control (QC), testing and Data Quality Management
- Experience working with agile methodologies and tools.
- Gamer and passionate about the game industry
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, PS4…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will alsocollaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.