Data Engineer (WoT Blitz)
16 days ago
MS-1 Studio, a developer of a legendary mobile game World of Tanks Blitz, is looking for a Data Engineer who would like to participate in building a cloud-based data processing and storing Platform.
We are looking for a person ready to take control over the data generated by millions of users all over the world. The one who would be able to make the data processing and storage reliable and fast using the cutting-edge technologies.
What will you do?
- Design, document, test, and deploy for Data ETL\ELT processes.
- Participate in solution design, development, and deployment of automating Data pipelines.
- Make the right choice between using Stream or Batch data processing for data.
- Review development requests for Data processing from other Teams.
- Maintain existing data processing pipelines, troubleshoot issues, and implement fixes.
- Monitor data processing efficiency and propose solutions for improvements.
- A lot of communication in English with developers and other IT teams.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in creating and maintaining ETL pipelines.
- Know your way around Unix based operating systems.
- Experience working with any major cloud provider.
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.