Data Engineer - Marketing Analytics (all genders)
1 month ago
Join us as a Data Engineer (all genders) and combine your passion for big data with the exciting opportunities in the fast growing gaming industry. You will become a valuable member of our analytics team with a focus on ensuring data availability and quality for our user acquisition managers, who are proud to serve as the marketing centre of excellence in the Stillfront Group, our mother company.
- Take responsibility for data integration projects to enable our user acquisition team to make data-driven decisions
- Build reliable and scalable Ingest/ETL pipelines to make data from external game studios and data providers available in our data warehouse (Snowflake on AWS)
- Bring our automated testing approach to the next level to ensure data availability and integrity
- Develop and implement standards and best practices for data integration to keep your setup efficient and scalable
- Take ownership of projects featuring predictive analytics and process automation
- Completed university degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Relevant experience in data engineering (data modelling, ETL processes)
- Excellent command of SQL and a scripting language such as Python, Scala or Golang demonstrated in a professional environment (Python is a plus)
- Attention to detail and a high degree of reliability
- Experience with data workflow tools such as Airflow, Luigi and test-driven development are a plus
- A highly motivated team of professionals from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds
- A top-notch, fully cloud based and highly performant analytics tech stack based on AWS, Snowflake and Tableau Online
- Interesting projects with direct business impact in a publicly traded group of independent gaming studios
- Excellent learning opportunities due to flat hierarchies and a culture of empowerment
- Our company language is English
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.