This job might no longer be available.
Data Engineer II
11 days ago
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Data Engineer with broad technical skills to dive deep into large amounts of data and the desire to influence key decisions with data-driven analysis and insights. The position collaborates closely with the Marketing & Commercial Analytics team to implement data strategies for marketing, develop complex ETL pipelines and support dashboards that promote deeper understanding of our games.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in developing and establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses and possess excellent problem solving ability dealing with huge volumes of game data. The position will also stay apprised of latest trends and research on all aspects of data engineering and analytics. You will work with leaders from the Marketing, Commercial and Studios organization by providing them with data to understand campaign and commercial performance across multiple channels and territories.
- As a Data Engineer you will be involved in the entire development life cycle from brainstorming ideas to implementing elegant solutions to derive data insights
- You will gather requirements, model and design solutions to support reporting analytics and exploratory analysis
- You will design, build, and launch efficient, scalable and reliable data pipelines to move and transform data
- You will work with analysts, understand requirements, develop technical specifications for ETLs, including documentation
- You will be responsible to support production code to produce comprehensive and accurate data artifacts.
- You will oversee the process of adoption of new technologies and applications we use to collect, integrate, analyze, and deliver relevant analytical solutions.
- You will guide communications between our users and studio engineers to provide scalable end-to-end solutions.
- You will promote strategies to improve our data modeling, quality and architecture
- You will work with big data solutions, data modeling, understand the ETL pipelines and dashboard tools.
- You will be engaged in every step of the development life cycle, from collecting requirements, communicating to users, design, development and testing the products.
- Explore data and suggest new opportunities to measure and assess the performance of our marketing and commercial actions
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4+ years relevant industry experience in data engineering role who has Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and knowledge of cloud-based databases like Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery or other big data solutions.
- Experience in data modeling, ETL processes, and data warehousing.
- Experience with at least one of the programming languages like Python or Java
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Power BI, Looker, Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Experience working with unstructured datasets
- Experience in the physical and logical design of database architecture for relational databases, data warehouses and data lakes.
- Knowledge of latest data pipeline tools such as Airflow.
- Developing APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Summarize technical details to non-technical audience
- Comfortable working with a multi-functional team, both locally and remote, understanding the perspectives of each partner.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and familiar with Process Management tools such as JIRA, Target process, Trello or similar