This job might no longer be available.
Data Engineer- FIFA FUTURE
2 months ago
The Challenge Ahead:
As a Data Engineer, you will work with our FIFA franchise by building software that helps in the generation of personalized live content. You will report to the FIFA Future team but work directly with data scientists and partners on the FIFA team. Your work will help us provide FIFA players globally with personalized in-game content, improving the experience of millions.
- Work with raw data, design schemas, optimize data transformation, and manage deployments and maintenance of data pipelines
- Develop business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Evaluate feasibility and effectiveness of proposed data solutions
- End-to-end administration and maintain tools, systems, pipelines and ETLs
- Communicate designs, issues, and trade-offs to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Hands-on experience with SQL and no-SQL databases
- Experience using Big Data technologies such as Presto, Hadoop, Spark, Databricks
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools such as Airflow
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to think and solve complex data engineering problems in maintainable and scalable fashion
- Knowledge and experience with several programming languages such as Python, C#, Scala
- Familiarity with machine learning, and statistical approaches to data analysis
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience required
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies such as Redshift, S3, EMR, AWS Glue
- Experience with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Spark MLlib, XGBoost, and Scikit-Learn