Data Collection Manager - EA Sports FC
18 days ago
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people to make this happen.
The Challenge Ahead
The Data Collection & Licensing group (DCL) is looking for a Data Production Lead with expert knowledge and passion for football. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. As Data Production Lead, you will manage a big team of data producers and will report to the Head of DCL in our international and diverse group.
- You will manage a team of 20+ producers focused on Data Collection, and participate in the hiring process.
- You will establish strategic roadmaps and plans for the data collection work of DCL, aligning with the group's and the broader franchise strategic goals.
- You will be in charge of prioritising the work of the data collection producers incl. the campaign support team.
- You will partner with other Producers, Project Managers, and Software Engineers to ensure the quality and timeliness of all data deliverables are met.
- You will engage with other partner teams and maintain good relationships through stakeholder management.
- You will guide team culture as part of the leadership team to build a highly engaged team, being accountable for team health.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 6+ years experience in the football data editing and data collection business.
- Strong interest and knowledge of football, across all leagues and competitions.
- Excellent English language skills, any foreign language skills are a bonus.• Experience in communicating across all levels and organizations.
- Experience in managing a big team.
- Proven ability to effectively juggle priorities and contexts.
- Knowledge of EA SPORTS football titles advantageous.
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams.