8 days ago
Publishing Services, a part of Ubisoft IT, creates and maintains Marketing tools and products within Ubisoft IT. We leverage cloud, data and business intelligence to help marketing teams in their decision-making. These products are CRM & Media, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Community management and E-sports. We allow marketing teams to better engage with the players across their Ubisoft Journey.
Our transversal team is seeking an IT Data Analyst to provide, analyze & maintain insights for these products. You will work with our product managers and other teams such as IT Global, Business Intelligence, Data, and Marketing Analytics teams. You will oversee and analyzing the performance & impacts of our products on customers. You will also help the product managers to make better decisions and feed the product strategy.
- Help to choose the right tools for optimized data exploration, calculation, dashboarding and access;
- Ensure the data library is well documented and comprehensive;
- Make sure data quality fosters trust in data;
- Work with each product manager to identify data needs;
- Monitor product health, product performances and opportunities;
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis and exploration of over-usage, also customer impact;
- Share and discuss results with product teams helping better decision-making;
- Create and maintain product dashboards;
- Give strong visibility over product data across IT & Business teams.
- Strong experience in data interpretation, data analysis and dashboarding with tools such as Tableau;
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, its vocabulary, and key metrics;
- Experience in software product-oriented environment;
- Experience using a programming language or statistical software like SQL, SAS, Excel / VBA, Rr;
- Curiosity and creativity that motivate you to discover new possibilities;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.