Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi ae
11 days ago
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is looking for a Data Analyst to support the data analysis and live game management of their free to play mobile games. The ideal candidate will have a background in free to play games and worked in a similar position.
- Provide an in-depth analytics and insights about our games
- Develop new insights and analysis that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Coordinate and analyze the efficiency of game events and of some specific game features
- Produce financial reports data on a daily / weekly and monthly basis
- Create specific reports about new game content profitability using data from diverse sources
- Be a hub between Customer Support, Community Management and the Production teams
- Build and maintain complex statistical models based on our millions of players’ behaviors
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office suite is essential
- Good experience in R/Python
- A good knowledge in databases/BI
- A good knowledge of Tableau software
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- BA/ BS degree in math, economics, engineering or other technical field is required
- At least 2 years of experience working on free to play games
- Previous experience in quantitative analysis is a must
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™, both based on the worldwide known TV shows of the same name. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations.
The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.