This job might no longer be available.
San Francisco CA us
6 months ago
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Are you ready to move entertainment forward? Join us and create the unknown.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
This individual will have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies, and will focus primarily on ad-hoc analyses related to our IT Customer Management department, to improve its efficiency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Data Analyst, you will be in charge of designing, performing various data analyses carried out in collaboration with internal partners (CRM, Customer Support, Enterprise Data, Customer Solutions and other IT teams…)
- Understand the problems of collaborators and propose relevant analyses (whether exploratory, descriptive or predictive) that meet the needs and have the maximum possible impact
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish and prioritize business needs
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Implement new key KPIs
- Make correlations between various data sets and render the results of these analyzes (via reporting tools like MicroStrategy or Tableau)
- Identify and recommend new ways to create value and develop action plans to measure their impact
- Create new processes, optimize and standardize existing ones
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Data Analyst certification is a plus
- 3-5 years in a Data Analyst role
- Minimum 3 years of BI/Data Warehousing/ Analytics experience
- Experience working with high volumes of data
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Ability to communicate ideas easily to both functional and technical users
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, presenting findings, and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Python or R for analytical purposes
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge MicroStrategy and Tableau and associated BI tools.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R etc.)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.