16 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a Data Analyst to help our team on their next adventure. The Senior Data Analyst will support insight initiatives for our Data team. This person will report to the Data & Analytics Manager.
Your daily adventure:
- Collect, process, and clean data from different sources using SQL, Python, or other scripting languages to address business requirements.
- Design, build and maintain large systematic reports and perform one-off small pieces of analysis from multiple data sources (Tableau).
- Design and execute high-quality business analysis of large data sets to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Communicate high-quality analysis and results to senior stakeholders.
- Debugging and problem-solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- Identify, document and design data to be tracked.
- Work with the Game Teams to support in AB test design and analysis.
- Carry out projects on machine learning for behavioural segmentation and monetization.
- Contribute to the knowledge base and culture of the team.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- Degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science...). Master's degree or PhD in any of these disciplines is a plus.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in similar positions, ideally in mobile gaming industry.
- Strong experience using SQL language.
- Strong working knowledge of R/Python scripting languages.
- Solid knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics, fluency in data analysis and data storytelling.
- Experience designing effective ways of communicating, visualising, or reporting results/analysis.
- Experience implementing ML models with Python/R desirable but not essential.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities with strong attention to details. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Good command of English.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
What can make you stand out:
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Self-motivation, organization skills, team spirit, proactivity.
- Passion for games. Interest in mobile F2P games.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills in multi-cultural environments to build effective working relationships.
- Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.
THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 55 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where bothplayers and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated, experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.