11 days ago
Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include FreeCell, Spider Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, and Mahjong to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Card Suite team. As someone focusing on product analytics, you will support the Card Suite production team with in-depth analyses on user behavior and experience. Your work will directly impact product strategies and prioritization; in addition, you will be able to influence Mobilityware’s roadmap by identifying high impact analyses.
You will be responsible for running A/B tests across multiple game titles, in addition to creating, monitoring, and building dashboards to help the team with monitoring the performance of their games. You will also lead ad hoc analyses about our users to determine short and long-term product strategies.
As a Card Suite analyst, you will work closely with our Product Managers and Product Owners to come up with data-driven insights. You will also be working with the Data Engineering team and Marketing teams.
- Running A/B tests on various game titles, owning the process from identifying success metrics, to analyzing the results, and presenting the results to key stakeholders in the company
- Work closely with product managers to identify high impact analysis opportunities, and execute and present those analyses to leadership
- Create, monitor, and maintain dashboards to help the team monitor our product’s performance
- Drive key product decisions through ad hoc and in-depth analyses
Qualifications for the Position
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced preferred) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Math, Economics or in Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science coursework
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, and familiarity with a scripting language (Python, R)
- 2+ years Work Experience in analytics, product analytics or eCommerce
- Experience with statistical inference and advanced analytics techniques (A|B testing, ANOVA, regression, decision trees etc.)
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner across multiple teams
Why you should work for us:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free drink, free Annual Company trip
- Casual workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility