This job might no longer be available.
6 months ago
Reporting to the Performance manager, the analyst is the champion of data and insights for game teams at Ludia. You will own the generation of insight from the collection of business requirements to the presentation of dashboards, ad-hoc analyses and product improvement recommendations. This will require you to understand the gaming industry, product vision, design telemetry, aggregate, analyze and interpret data to validate our assumptions and hypotheses.
What You'll Do
- Collect business requirements from game teams and other Ludia stakeholders .
- Specify telemetry events necessary to generate user behavior insight.
- Collaborate with the QA and game development team to ensure the accuracy of the tracking implementation and data aggregation;
- Design reports and dashboards containing metrics that clearly communicate product performance;
- Conduct in depth analyses examining the effectiveness of a game operations and updates;
- Detect, analyze and explain major trends or noteworthy user behavior patterns within the game;
- Conduct A/B testing to reveal causal impacts of game tuning and updates;
- Promote data driven decision process and data literacy to the stakeholders;
- Improve and represent the best analytics practices in all spheres of your work at Ludia.
What we're looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst or equivalent pertinent position in the gaming industry and/or mobile apps or web (ECommerce);
- Experience explaining technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to varied audiences;
- Experience translating business objectives into actionable analyses;
- 3+ years of SQL experience working with large volume, velocity and variety of data;
- Broad knowledge of statistics and scientific methods;
- Familiar with ETL and automation using Python;
- Ability to visualize data in Tableau or similar tool;
- Inquisitive, analytical problem-solving mindset;
- Interest in business, marketing and free to play games;
- Strong prioritization and time management skills;
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering Sciences, Business or similar.
Bonus points if you have:
- Shipped and operated a live mobile freemium game;
- An understanding of the general concepts of freemium game design and kpis;
- Experience with tools such as Snowflake and Amplitude;
- Experience of a full software development cycle;
- Familiarity with machine learning.
- Bilingualism in En/Fr.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as"Canada’s best game maker"by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !
By joining the Analytics team you will be part of the strategy on our games and in the heart of complex decisions to take.