This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
In collaboration with Product Managers, Game Economy Designers, Game Designers and User Acquisition Managers, the Data Analyst will:
- Build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Create performant SQL scripts for game analysis
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics
- Experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for gaming, internet or technology company, or math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field
- Advanced SQL skill is a must have: experience querying large, complex data sets, experience with window functions
- Familiar with data visualization, experience with BI tool like Looker is a plus
- Basic knowledge with statistics
- Strong presentation skills; effectively present insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-analytical audience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Passion for video games
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks of vacation for work-life-balance
- 7 annual personal days
- AnnualHealthcare and Lifestyle spending account
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- RRSP matching program
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Dog-friendly studio
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV and cover letter
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.