11 days ago
In collaboration with Product Managers, Game Economy Designers, Game Designers and User Acquisition Managers, the Game Data Analyst will collect, clean, analyze, and automatize data exploitation process. The Game Data Analyst will model, predict, and segment vast amounts of data from our customers. Last but not least, the Data Analyst will work with an international team of data experts, share knowledge, and contribute to the analytics community growth.
What will you do here?
- Build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Create performant SQL scripts for game analysis
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics
What are the qualifications you need for this position?
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for gaming, internet or technology company, or math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field
- Advanced SQL skills is a must have: experience querying large, complex data sets, experience with window functions
- Familiar with data visualization, experience with BI tool like Looker is a plus
- Basic knowledge with statistics
- Strong presentation skills; effectively present insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-analytical audience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Passion for video game
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can you expect from us?
- We are a 430 person game development studio in the greenest part of Bucharest;
- We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas;
- You would work in a small agile team and professional programmers where everybody’s inputs are valued;
- The team is international, and we have several foreign colleagues;
- You will be using robust systems that serve millions of players;
- Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated;
- You may be working on games using famous brands such as Marvel or Disney;
- We don't have many meetings :)
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Hybrid work (2 days from the office/week of your choice);
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Bookster subscription.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: free coffee, free fruits, relaxation area, free gym.
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV.
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
Your CV will be reviewed and if we find it relevant for us, you will be contacted.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
The whole process usually takes 1.5 weeks, but of course it depends on how fast you can come to us.
If the test fails, we will notify you within 1-2 days.
Looking forward to meet you,
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
About Gameloft Bucharest
Gameloft Bucharest was created in 2000 with a passion for games that spawned 42 titles for all platforms, from Java to consoles.
Our games are recognized and praised by our players and by the industry. We take pride in our titles, from N.O.V.A, introduced on stage during the 2010 Apple Keynote as the first iPad game ever, to FPS benchmarks such as Modern Combat, with over 175 million downloads & Sniper Fury, with over 109 million downloads.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.