This job might no longer be available.
Hyderabad Telangana India
19 days ago
Location: Hyderabad, India
The Data Analyst will have a sixth sense for making sense of the numbers, identifying outliers and providing sound guidance and support to help create and integrate a unified quality strategy into the development process. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and
will couple effective communication with a solid technical skillset. If you are looking to grow and face challenges in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment supporting the design and creation of bleeding edge tools, look
• Assembles data from multiple sources, conducts analyses, performs research, designs, documents and implements analytical solutions.
• Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, transform data from different sources.
• Presents analysis conclusions in a clear, understandable, and valuable way. Tells compelling stories supported by data using visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or similar).
• Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
• Create best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
• Builds metrics reporting systems and tracks process improvements across the team.
• Relay insights in layman's terms and visualize to be used for taking data-driven decisions.
• Provide predictive insights to compute newer prediction/data models.
• Perform quality assurance on generated and final results to ensure consistency and accuracy.
Skills & Abilities:
• 2-3 years of professional analytical experience, applying data to improve process improvements.
• Programming and Database experienced with advanced SQL skills and experience of other languages
• Expert in data visualization techniques for charts and reports - good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
• Strong knowledge on math and statistical techniques including probability, correlation, regression,
classification, and the development of statistical models.
• Strong problem solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
• Knowledge on ML/AI is a plus.
• Highly effective communicator – both verbally and written.