This job might no longer be available.
Bucharest Bucharest Romania
8 months ago
As a Data Analyst you will help analyze our operational data to improve our Quality Verification strategies for the EA Sports titles (such as FIFA, NBA and NHL). You are a thoughtful and curious person who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games, and how to improve our business processes through data insights.
The Data Analyst will assemble data from multiple sources, conducting analyses, performing research, interacting with different internal customers, designing and documenting analytical solutions, and compiling and presenting results, in graphical and written summaries, to a variety of audiences. You will build metrics reporting systems and for tracking process improvements across the organization. You will manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines in an internationally based team. You are someone who combines solid technical skills with pride in excellence, who also demonstrates the potential to grow into a client-facing consulting role or an analytical consulting role (i.e. development of simulation models).
What a Data Analyst does at EA:
- Assembles data from multiple sources, conducts analyses, performs research, designs, documents and implements analytical solutions.
- Presents analysis conclusions to the internal customer in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
- Communicates with team members and business stakeholders.
- Presents high quality reports and findings in Power BI or as presentations.
- Builds metrics reporting systems and tracks process improvements across the team.
- Conducts analysis using statistical software, databases, spreadsheets (can perform complex functions), and reporting tools
- Designs, evaluate and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Develops and maintains scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, transform data from different sources
- Builds and shares live dashboards and reports complete with user documentation
- Builds and trains statistical models for hypothesis testing
- Performs quality assurance on generated results to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Presents conclusions in a clear and concise way
The next great Data Analyst needs:
- Relevant experience in a past similar role.
- Expert data visualization techniques for charts and reports - good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Unstructured Data handling - Know best practices on how to stage unstructured data and properly model it to solve the problem at hand
- Must have very good database and SQL knowledge, NoSQL and elastic search - a bonus.
- Data Analysis - good knowledge of R language, MS excel (can perform complex functions), including VBA, PivotTables, and array functions - or other similar tools used for discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methods.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- Where we are located? Afi Park 2, Vasile Milea no 4F
- Make sure you are following our facebook page Electronic Arts Romania: People, Games and Careers to be the first one to find out about our news and events.