14 days ago
Chartboost is looking for a Data Analyst to help us continue with the tremendous success of a growing portfolio of tools for mobile games developers! The position will be responsible for owning and leading analyses that help Chartboost achieve growth goals, focusing on revenue generation. The Analytics Business Analytics team supports Product, Engineering, Operations & Business teams across Chartboost by providing data and insights for growing existing products, developing new products, improving the efficiency of existing processes, driving business growth, and forecasting product revenue.
As part of the Business Analytics team, this role involves obtaining data, analyzing data, and surfacing insights necessary to respond to requests from stakeholders. If you're passionate about using data to drive decision-making, then let's talk!
What you’ll do:
- Own end-to-end business/product analytics including developing KPI’s for key products - existing and emerging product lines.
- Develop and build critical dashboards and reports, including both ad-hoc and predefined reporting.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes using data and create insightful reporting that meets business needs, including impactful and complex data visualizations solutions using Tableau or similar tool.
- Work closely with Operations, Product and Engineering leadership as well as Executive leadership to provide key insights, monthly KPI’s and adhoc initiatives.
- Oversee KPI’s and dashboard management, connecting internal data to wider trends across the mobile and gaming markets.
- Coordinate and communicate between business users and the product & engineering organization, balancing requirements and resources to solve business problems.
- Troubleshoot data and infrastructure challenges when needed.
- Maintain high comfort level in startup environment where strong vision is maintained amid fast-changing product, data and architecture.
- Have ability to work on multiple simultaneous assignments and high comfort level with assignment prioritization changes, as well as strong customer service orientation.
Who you are:
- BA or BS in quantitative field such as economics, statistics, applied math or other related field.
- 2+ years of Analytics/BI experience with focus on business/product analytics. AdTech data focus is a bonus.
- Expert SQL skills. Experience handling big data (BigQuery, Hadoop, etc).
- Proven experience creating powerful visualizations in tool such as Tableau, Mode or Looker.
- Independent thinker - you can dig through the data and find insights that you didn’t even know you were looking for.
- Passionate about data, curious and creative.
- Experience automating data flows using platform such as Airflow. Experience using Python.
- Excellent quantitative skills, significant experience with research design, and data analysis in either academic coursework or work experience
- Excellent presentation, writing, and Excel skills are a must.
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Californian Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.