Montreal QC ca
8 days ago
Behaviour Interactive is seeking for a Data Analyst that will work closely with the game’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetize Behaviour’s customers.
In this role, you will :
- Perform large data set analysis that can generate actionable findings
- Create regular reporting and create game’s KPIs dashboards using Tableau
- Work alongside Product Managers and Designers to help define and recommend KPIs
- In collaboration with the game development team, lead the integration of tracking requirements (telemetry) for all projects you are assigned
- Identify opportunities based on ad hoc analysis of game play and player’s’ behaviour data, with the overall goal of improving KPIs
- Extensive experience in analytical programming such as Python and R is a plus
- Skills and mastery of the software Tableau (and Excel)
- Excellent SQL skills; extensive experience querying large and complex data sets
- Prior experience in the fields of analytics, business intelligence or CRM
- Strong communication skills and experience in communicating findings to various stakeholders with different backgrounds
- Genuine interest in games
- Experience in working for an internet / technology company or a games company is a strong plus but not mandatory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong problem solving skills are required
- Ability to work as a team member is required
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities, personal development and at the same time giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.