This job might no longer be available.
Data Analyst [Uplay PC] (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
13 days ago
We are looking for a passionate data analyst with experience of performance and/or user behavior analysis in an online environment. You are highly motivated and self-going, but you realize the power of the team is always stronger than the individual. It’s a plus if you have a technical background that you can leverage in understanding of our platform and support development into building solutions that provide high quality data.
The Uplay PC team is spread over many Ubisoft studios, with the core team in Malmö, Sweden. The Uplay PC Data Analyst will be part of a team responsible for maintaining, building, and enhancing analytics. Uplay PC data analytics team is responsible for data warehousing queue: getting event-based and other data types from the diverse Uplay PC ecosystem into the existing DWH, while providing data reporting and analytics on these. You will work closely with stakeholders to gather business needs, analyze and share data and insights.
- Provide data and analysis upon request and supply these to stake holders within Ubisoft.
- Build and maintain dashboards for standard KPIs.
- Empower UX designers and the Uplay PC team with analysis and insights from data.
- Deploy, grow, and maintain the in-house event-based and backend data.
- Collaborate with the DWH/ETL development teams to evolve corporate tools and manage data pipelines.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of analytic data, from requirements to implementation, maintenance, and usage.
- Review and recommend emerging technologies and prepare strategies for future products.
- Travel requirements: an initial onboarding will happen in Malmö, Sweden, and semi-regular visits to the Uplay PC team in Malmö are encouraged.
- Good knowledge of SQL-based languages (MySQL, MSSQL/transact SQL, Hive,
- Advanced knowledge in (analytics) scripting languages, such as R or Python.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Experienced in making reports and presenting to management and stake holders.
- Experienced in segmentation/cluster analysis and/or user behavior analysis.
- Experienced working with tool stacks for streaming data (real time reporting) is a plus.
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a Data Analyst [Uplay PC] (f/m/d).
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf.