This job might no longer be available.
Data Analyst, Recruiting Insights
3 months ago
Niantic’s mission is to inspire people to explore the world together. We build AR products that encourage movement, exploration, and face-to-face social interaction. Our mission is inherently human, and our People team is at the forefront of that mission!
We are investing in building out a dedicated Recruiting Analytics function. The Data Analyst will have the opportunity to build our recruiting insights platform from the ground up. Our goal is to help ensure we are setting attainable hiring goals for our TA organization, assessing productivity KPIs optimally, and proactively identifying ways to improve our candidate & hiring experience.
As a Recruiting Insights Lead you will collaborate with cross functional partners to design and develop intuitive reports and dashboards that enable us to make data-powered decisions. Your work will span from building and maintaining key reporting, to designing and implementing creative solutions for reporting and data gaps, to developing insights around recruiting efficiencies and opportunities. This is a great opportunity to have an immediate impact across the recruiting organization and all of Niantic.
- Build and scale all aspects of recruiting analytics and provide insights to help guide strategic decisions for our Recruiting leadership team.
- Be the in-house data lead and trusted advisor by cultivating relationships across the people team and with other internal partners.
- Generate practical insights and recommendations to optimize and inform key recruiting processes.
- Collaborate with our leadership team to determine how best to forecast recruiter capacity relative to gross hiring goals at a global company.
- Partner closely with Finance to examine the value of different talent acquisition strategies and how to efficiently staff our global recruiting team to meet gross hiring demands.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions to inform the design and delivery of insights.
- Facilitate completion and accuracy of required reporting. Complete ad hoc requests and special projects to support business leaders.
- 4+ years of work experience in a recruiting analytics, strategy, finance, or general business analyst type of role.
- Experience with HR systems and data structures (Workday, Greenhouse, etc.), including reporting, analytics, integrations, and/or implementations.
- Skilled at building trust at all organizational levels and work collaboratively to solve problems.
- Experience with working cross functionally with business partners (such as Recruiting or Finance partners), business intelligence, and other analytics teams.
- Solid understanding of people metrics with ability to explain data insights to talent & business partners (Bonus points if you are familiar with Greenhouse and/or Workday data).
- Experience working with G-suite, SQL, Excel, and other data visualization tools such as Tableau, BI Cognos, etc. Google Sheets and/or Excel proficiency.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Able to handle opposing priorities; balance short-term tactical implementation with longer-term strategic goals.
- You have experience with the games industry, high growth, and/or an agile development environment.
- Experience with UKG Pro and/or Workday implementations.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.