Data Analyst - Performance Marketing
9 days ago
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
Performance Marketing Data Analyst
We're looking for a Data Analyst, who gets excited about answering difficult business problems, and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get deep into the data. This is the perfect role for someone who wants to continue to grow their data analysis skills as well as the strategic thinking & communication skills required to drive meaningful impact through data.
King makes great games that offer fun, bite- size entertainment experiences for everyone to enjoy. We have a new opportunity for a brilliant Data Analyst to join the Performance Marketing team, where you will work to maximise the ROI across King's paid digital investment. You will be part of a community of 80+ business intelligence, analytics, and data science experts, and work closely with various teams across the company to develop your own skills and capabilities.
King is committed to help its employees develop in their roles and broaden their careers: we offer a wide range of online and offline learning opportunities around both technical and soft skills.
You will be strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics, and have the ability to draw business insights that will add real value to King. You will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams throughout the company.
Your role within our Kingdom
Amongst other responsibilities, your work will be crucial to help push the boundaries of how we market to and acquire new players to our games. You will be working within the Performance Marketing team to set the standard for outstanding business insights, ensuring seamless reporting that combines our own data with market intelligence. With your strong analytical background, you will also provide guidance to our media buying teams and advise on how they can improve their media buying framework. Most importantly, you will be a conduit between business and technical stakeholders, ensuring that there is alignment across different teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver actionable insights than can support and drive impactful decisions
- Provide accurate data, insights analysis and forecasts for decision makers and stakeholders
- Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis supporting the launch of new games/propositions
- Communicate results in a clear and concise manner, with an understanding of data visualization and the importance of drawing accurate conclusions from multiple data sources
- Foster strong relationships with other key functions across King such as Finance, Performance Marketing Operations & Game Studios
- Identify opportunities for growth, influence key stakeholders and drive initiatives to a successful outcome
Skills to create thrills
- Experience working in a commercial data team, providing business insights and models to lead informed decisions
- Experience in a data analytics role, ideally supporting a marketing function.
- Highly proficient with Excel & other quantitative tools
- Communication: Designing good ways of communicating, visualising or reporting your results/analysis so they are clear and unambiguous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain your views in a concise and coherent way.
- A knack for asking the right questions, then answering them with sound data and analysis
- MSc in maths, statistics, marketing or economics
- Good knowledge, genuine passion, and interest of gaming/tech/media industry trends
- Knowledge of digital marketing & advertising technology ecosystem
- Proficiency in SQL as well as Python or R for numerical analysis
- Skills to create reports & dashboards using tools such as Looker, Python/R and BigQuery (GCS)
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com